Location: Stockholm/Temporarily Remote
Are you a marketing student or newly graduated? Do you have a passion for SEO, writing, and want to join a fast-growing start-up? This might be the perfect opportunity for you!
About OWNU: Our goal is to make a real impact on people’s mental and physical health. With the OWNU app, we provide a tool for everyone to take control of both their training and nutrition. We have workout plans for all goals and over a hundred healthy recipes in our meal planner. With athlete Hanna Öberg as a founder of OWNU, our community is built on both a strong and engaging foundation. OWNU is more than just a health & fitness app, it’s an encouraging place where everyone can grow as a person and own their body and mind.
We are a fast growing company, who launched in October 2020, we always strive to improve according to our user’s needs. We are looking for somehow who wants to join us on the exciting journey we have ahead of us.
What will you do?
The internship will be mainly split into 3 different parts:
- Creating and writing SEO-optimized content, with a focus on health and training for OWNU’s website.
- Creating and optimizing SEO-copy for our existing product pages
- Analyzing and optimizing our website from an SEO perspective.
- Optimizing content on other platforms (YouTube, Instagram, etc).
- Staying up to date with the latest SEO-trends and the fitness industry as a whole
- Following up and evaluating the results of the above-mentioned actions
- Scouting and initiating collaborations with new influencers suitable for the OWNU brand
- Following up and analyzing results of ongoing collaborations with influencers
- Staying updated with the latest influencer marketing trends
- You will also assist the founders with general admin tasks and learn about different parts of the business where needed
- Learn from the rest of our team and gather many new, useful experiences.
Who are you?
You are studying marketing or in a similar industry, and/or have just finished your degree. Furthermore, to fit this role you will need to have a passion and great understanding for SEO and in particular, writing articles and copy. You’re a driven person who always wants to improve and learn more. In this role, you will work closely with the CEO of OWNU, from whom you’ll receive guidance, but this role also requires you to take your own initiatives and enjoy managing projects on a smaller scale.
You are fluent in Swedish and have the ability to write and speak English at an advanced level. You will work remotely for the time being but should be ready to work in our headquarters in Stockholm later on. The internship is 6 months long with the official start date to be determined upon agreement.
How to apply:
If you believe this is the opportunity for you - please send an application to the email below with the subject title: SEO Internship, attaching a cover letter on Why OWNU, and why you believe you would be a good fit for the OWNU Team, as well as your CV.
Alexander Nordström, Co-Founder & CEO